Originally constructed between 1895-1897, this landmark building is an exquisite example of Victorian Gothic Revival architecture. Featuring rusticated stonework, a corner tower, gable fronts and pointed arches. The architecture blends Norman Romanesque tradition with the more finely articulated Gothic style. The historic site retains all of its original exterior architecture, the interior has been transformed into modern 3 story condominium homes with street level offices and commercial space.
Our Beautifully Renovated Building
located in downtown Annapolis right near
With 15 years in
business, we'll give
you a beautiful office
suite to meet your needs.
John Pilli has continued his family’s commitment to quality and attention to detail for more than two decades. From his award-winning work at 5 Compromise Street in Historic Annapolis to the great number of custom home developments and luxury new home communities, John remains a creative force for development in Anne Arundel County. It was John’s vision and determination that made the transformation of this historic building a reality.
Annapolis based Architects Gary Schwerzler and Pete Miller of 4th Street Design understood John’s vision and carefully worked with each client to recreate new interior spaces that capture the unique advantages that only a building of this stature could offer. Towering three story open spaces, private elevators, and smart use of architectural features like century old stain glass, exposed beams, and molding have made Parish House one of the City’s most notable buildings.
Prince Georges Street
Laid out in 1695, Prince George Street was named for George of Denmark, the husband of the future Queen Anne of England. A wharf once stood at the foot of Prince George Street, where steamboats of the Tolchester Company and others called on Annapolis in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
Prince George Street is one of the architecturally significant streets in the Annapolis Historic District. It contains such singularly important landmark structures as the William Paca House (1763-65), the James Brice II House (1767-73) at the intersection with East Street, the Sands House (c.1739), Gassaway-Feldmeyer House (1878-80), the Opera House (1872), and Parish House (1890) at the corner of Prince George Street and Maryland Avenue.
Parish House Executive Suites takes part in Historic Annapolis Foundations 2008 Candlelight Tour, and helps to raise funds for the organization known for keeping the history of Annapolis preserved.
Annapolis by Candlelight features a number of historically important and architecturally diverse buildings. Overall, the properties are representative of eighteenth-nineteenth century construction in Annapolis. They express architectural styles based on local vernacular interpretations as well as the professional designs of well-known architects. Together they reflect the homes of elite Annapolitans, tutors, immigrants, free blacks, merchants, long-standing Annapolis families, naval officers, and city institutions.